Search This Blog

Own the Night Lady Antebellum

Genres: Country, Music, Contemporary Country, Honky Tonk, Rock
Released: Sep 13, 2011
℗ 2011 Capitol Records Nashville. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is a violation of applicable laws. Manufactured by Capitol Records Nashville, 3322 West End Avenue, 11th Floor, Nashville, TN 37203






TRACK LIST MUSIC!
 
1. We Owned The Night 3:17
2. Just A Kiss 3:38
3. Dance'in Away With My Heart 3:53
4. Friday Night 2:57
5. When You Were Mine 4:53
6. Wanted You More 4:02
7. Cold As Stone 4:47
8. Singing Me Home 3:52
9. As You Turn Away 3:55
10. Love I've Found In You 3:53
11. SomeWhere Love Remains 4:51
12. Heart Of The World 3:43


This album, just wow, wow! I am breathtaken! It's an emotional roller coaster, you laugh with them, you dance with them, you cry with them, you hurt with them, you love with them. I dont know how Lady A does it, but they get the most simplest words & give them the most deepest meaning. I've been waiting all year for this album and all I have to say is it is the best one so far and it went past my expectations. It's enchanting <3 I am so proud of my boys and hills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...