Search This Blog

Your Love Marie Digby

Genres:
Country: Philippines










TRACK LIST MUSIC!

1. Your Love (view in atunes!)
2. Swoon
3. I Think i'm In Love
4. Loving you Is Easy
5. I Do duet with Jericho Rosales
6. Say It Again
7. Umbrella
8. Your Love duet with Sam Milby
9. Your Love minus one
10. Swoon minus one
11. I Think I'm In Love minus one
12. Loving You Is Easy minus one
13. I Do duet with Jericho Rosales minus one
14. Your Love duet with Sam Milby minus one


Marie Digby has always had an avid interntional fan base so it shouldn’t have come as a surprise that she’s released an album in the Philippines called Your Love. There’s a few newer songs on there, like the title track and “I Do” which you can hear hear after the break. But there are also a number of songs on there from her previous releases, a move that I imagine is intended to introduce her newer fans to some of her older work. Digby will be announcing in the near future how you can get your hands on a copy stateside, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...